Most household waste, garden waste and building materials can be placed in a skip for removal. However there are a few significant exceptions, the disposal of which could generate significant additional cost to the customer.
The Following Items Are Not Permitted
- Inflammables such as gas cylinders, oil cans, paints, toxic chemicals and adhesives
- Caustic chemicals, refrigerants, acids
- Poisons and phamaceuticals
- Containers formerly used for non-permitted chemicals and gases
- Fridges, freezers, computer monitors and television sets
These are the most common exclusions, if you are uncertain about a product or item, you must declare it before placing it in a skip, it is the law.